Full Stack Developer
Full time position - location Delft
GeoSignum is a high-tech start-up company based in Delft and member of the YES!Delft business incubator. GeoSignum develops unique software solutions to automatically detect, extract and map geographical objects and features from 3D LiDAR datasets captured from various platforms(Mobile or Airborne) using the state of the art 3D computer vision, advanced data processing and machine learning techniques.
As a full stack developer you have a solid working experience with modern frontend and backend frameworks, languages and databases. You have a background in computer science, software engineering, Information science or similar fields.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to write clear and scalable codes,
- Knowledge of backend deployment, cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Affinity with network protocols,
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You will work on a unique game changer project where you will have opportunities to learn unique applications in the field.
- 24 - 40 hours/week contract,
- Excellent working atmosphere with Friday drinks,
- Office is located in YESDelft, one of the biggest high-tech business incubator.
Email us your CV and motivation.
+31 (0)15 203 6000
Address: Molengraaffsingel 12-14 (YESDelft main building) , 2629 JD, Delft, The Netherlands